Saturday, August 8, 2009

Consumer Powerfulness

Woohoo! It seems like the price of free range eggs has, on average, decreased slightly (I couldn't find any articles backing this up on a quick search of Google news, but my dad wouldn't lie about something like that.. I'm sure..). I shouldn't be surprised what with the recent promotion of poultry welfare and various news programs and animal rights organisations exposing the conditions of battery farms, but I can't deny that I am, regardless. Pleasantly surprised, but still surprised.

What this DOES show is that consumer buying power does exist and is well and truly in operation.

Unfortunately I have a headache at the moment, and am simultaneously working on darkening and twisting a childhood tale for a uni assignment.. which I am having fun doing. Oh dear. I also have a parrot on my shoulder who should be in bed.

So, goodnight for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment